Wednesday 5 January 2011

Hey how are you?

I always find new year is a massive let down. Lest we forget January 1st is only one "New year" in one of many systems of organised dates, but maybe I'm pissed cos I never get kissed at midnight.

What have I been doing? Sleeping, listening to New Order a lot, playing warcraft, making stuff. Today I went to print out some photos from an exhibition and my printer decides to break. I'm not sure why I should print out everything I do and put it in a sketchbook when it's easily archived online but I don't want to fail now.
(More on that exhibition coming up)

Anyway here is some stuff I have done over the festive period,  make your own connections and meanings etc





















0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP