Saturday 14 November 2009

Ghost Stuff.

Ok, so I can't really decide what I want to do at the moment, all this freedom of expression means a lot of scope for pissing about. But I decided through one thing or another to do stuff on ghosts. It's kinda impersonal. Seems like everyone else on my course is doing something pretty meaningful, but I'm like screw meaning!

I'm doing a faked history of a Staffordshire Ghost Hunter. This is one of the photos. I've not really done much yet, I waste so much time. It's not like before when I was in class drawing all day.
Conceptual art feels like a sort of cop-out, almost everyone else seems to be doing the obvious while I'm planning out pretentious conceptual masterworks that never go anywhere.
I'm just unsure at the moment because we don't get any critical feedback til Christmas, so I don't know if I'm supposed to do what I've always done, work through a project and do ideas and sketches and little swatches and be bored, or go out there and DO IT.
Probably the latter. I do worry though. No-one's told me if I'm on the right tracks so far.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP